Friday, October 23, 2009

New Digs

Hi!

So you may be stumbling across my blog via ICLW or perhaps you used to read me but haven't checked in for awhile?

Well short history, we've been trying to get knocked up AND stay knocked up for 10 years now. We've had 5 miscarriages, two this year.

We've now decided to step off the train and try to live our life without children.

Subsequently I've decided to start a new blog which can be found here so please come on over and follow my/our journey there!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about all you've been through. I hope your decision takes some of the "pressure" away from your lives and that you guys find much happiness. xoxo.

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that it's come to this, but here's hoping that this is the right decision for you, and you can now find peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a difficult decision to make. i hope you find peace in your life.
    ICLW

    ReplyDelete