Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Angyle

In nine days it will be the day that I should be celebrating one of my Angyle* childrens first birthday. Instead I will be remembering yet another unfulfilled due date.

Twenty three days after that unfulfilled date, I will be facing my unfulfilled due date from my miscarriage in February of this year.

It will also be three days after what should have been my beloved Dads 65th birthday.

The next 32 days are going to be a slow descent into hell I'm afraid.....I can feel the blackest of clouds forming already, gettng read to swallow me whole, crush me until I can no longer breath, squeezing tear after tear out of me, stealing yet another piece of my heart....

*Angyle is the Welsh word for Angel

12 comments:

  1. So sorry for these feelings you have to process. It's all very unfair. Hope you can find meaning in it and keep yourself distracted with things you love to get through this tough time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big squishy hugs for you my love.

    Wanna share a family size block of chocolate with me?

    Lots of love.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feeling your broken heart with you and sending warm thoughts and hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can feel the heartache in your words...sending you some hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry all these dates are colliding at the same time. I know the dark clouds and how frightening they can seem. . . with you as you hunker down for the dark days ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, a tough month to say the least. Sending lots of prayers for peace and strength. Take care of yourself as much as you can, spare no opportunity to treat yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sorry you have such a difficult period to get through. Sending you lots strength and courage and many hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry that you are facing such a rough month ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can hang with me Sista! Saturday is the 7 year anniversary of the loss of my first Angyle! And my anniversaries just keeping right up until the 20th November when I remember my last Angyle lost!
    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Huge (*HUGS*) and lots of love. It's so hard coming up on one date, after another, after another, like that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Big hugs! These anniversaries are so hard...

    babyparamore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete