Friday, August 7, 2009

Awards


So after sitting here bitching to myself that no one ever nominates me for ANY awards, I go and get two!!

And so thank you to Mrs Bee over at The Secret Life of Sass and Lex and also to Michelle at To Baby and Beyond you guys ROCK!!

And so I have to now nominate 15 other blogs for this most prestigious of awards....


*Drum roll please*


My nominees are:

Plan B Family of Two

Mon @ Knocked Up Knocked Down

Dana @ One Step At A Time

Against All Odds

Shaz @ Mindful Meandering

Rebecca @ Crazy Lady Ramblings

An Unwanted Path

Nichole @ My Grasp At Sanity

Katie @ Isn't TTC Supposed to be Fun?

The Olsons

Life Induces Thoughts, Mostly Random

Vee @ The Sweet Life

Gil @ The Hardest Quest

The Life of Liv

Rachel @ Just What I Always Wanted

4 comments:

  1. Hey thanks and congrats, dude! It's nice to be recognized. OK, just a warning: I'm really bad at these award things (ask Shaz). I'll try to do something productive with this one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Congrats on your awards! You totally deserve them!
    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nomimation Rach! & Yeah, I'll second what KuKd Chic has said... she's super bad with nominations! But we keep her around anyway because she's so damn good at everything else!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaw thanks so much ! Congratulations on your award :)

    ReplyDelete