Saturday, July 11, 2009

Evian....

I saw this and it made me smile and giggle more than anything has done for quite some time. I like the total sense of happiness the whole clip has about it.....sheer enjoyment and it embodies what being a kid is all about, being totally fearless because I believe if these babies could actually do what they do in the video clip in real life....they would!

Oh to be a kid again and have that fearlessness that makes every corner you go round a possible new wonderful adventure just waiting to be started!


3 comments:

  1. I love that video! Too cute! I agree, if they could do that, they would!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha - someone else sent me that. Adorableness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! If Evian really had that effect (for babies or for the rest of us), I'd be buying it by the barrel.

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete