Thursday, June 25, 2009

Project 31 The List


So the list has finally been compiled.

It's a mixture of physical things to do in order to get me out of my rut but also things that I feel I need to do in order to get my head and mind in a good space and allow myself to "grow". Wow doesn't that sound very new age-y!

I will be updating the Project 31 blog on a regular basis as I both strive to achieve all my 31 things and as I do each one of them.

I'd love your input and comments on my progress, my readers make my blogs so worthwhile!

You can check the list out right here

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome list. I hope to follow along and watch you complete some of these amazing things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea and an even better list! Good luck. I'll be following along to see how the year goes!! Nice to meet you!
    ~Michelle (ICLW)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your supportive comments on my blog. You could walk the City to Surf! And your list is fantastic xxx

    ReplyDelete