Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Complete Opposite of Everything.....

.....that I am.

What do you do when someone, likes everything that is the complete opposite of everything you are?

How do you deal with that?

How do you reconcile with the image of you being the complete opposite of the image they want you to be PHYSICALLY and emotionally?

They still love you BUT the attraction would be stronger if you were everything that you're currently not.

As if my head wasn't fucked enough. As if I didn't have enough to deal with already. Now I'm going to have to deal with it all while I do a complete character and body overhaul.....nothing like a challenge eh?

3 comments:

  1. WOW! That's a pretty heavy statement, love. I'm not quite sure what to say about it. Expect that you should only change in YOU want too.But that's just my silly little opinion. I'm behind you in anything! Wanna rob a bank? Eat a gallon of ice cream? Exercise until we fall down from exhaustion? Name it, I'm on board ;o)
    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should only change into something that you want for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. um, i wouldn't be changing a goddamn thing, except perhaps my relationship status and my address.

    seriously. you are you. nobody OWNS you or has the right to tell you have to be.

    email me if you want. x

    ReplyDelete